Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Start

For years I have been accumulating documents and pictures of the Mau, Schuyler and Williams families. For the most part those have been sitting in boxes gathering dust. After Heather mentioned she would like to know more about such matters I decided that it would be interesting to put these in some sort of published order so everyone could enjoy and learn a little more about their antecedents.

Most of what will appear on this blog will be pictures or documents with comments. I will attempt to blog as often as possible as I discover new information. I will label most entries by person so that newly found information will be placed under that particular label.

Think of this as a Walt Whitman free verse blog. I had to start someplace! The reason for the pseudonym is not important but is simply a precaution against web crawlers.

Jacobus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great. I'll check every day!

Anonymous said...

Mom and I really liked looking at this.. It is great that you have some of these pictures. ! We look forward to the new updates..
Brian & Ann Young